Thursday, June 16, 2011

Up to Lately......

I have not posted in weeks! We have been beyond busy weekend activities.  We had a great Memorial Day weekend with some friends down in Pointe West in Galveston.  It's always a great time to rent a house, enjoy the pool, and feast for days! A few weeks ago we headed down to Fredericksburg to celebrate my sweet cousin Shelby's graduation...much fun! Then last weekend I had a great Junior League celebration lunch with my sweet friends from tea room slavery and on Saturday night we attended Erin and Cory's wedding....here are some pics (all stolen I might add because I am on a severe lack of picture taking kick......)

Tea Room Ladies!  15 Shifts! Wohooo we are done! :)

Theta Family at Erin and Cory's wedding! Wohooo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment